Compelling and creative communication of complex biomedical topics - illustrations for education, advertising, or publication
Cari Jones Scientific Visuals offers a range of illustration, graphic design, and animation services.
- Illustration - Medical & Scientific:
- Academic: for use in lectures, poster presentations, journals, class materials, or websites intended for teaching purposes.
- Books: for use in surgical, anatomic, pathologic, or biologic textbooks/atlases, or consumer books such as health reference or medical guides geared towards the general public.
- Medical Advertising: for use in the promotion of a drug, medical device, or medical service in a printed advertising campaign and related marketing material
- Editorial: illustrations supplementing a written article in professional or consumer journals, magazines, or newspapers
- Medical Legal: for use as demonstrative evidence to support expert testimony in malpractice, personal injury, and product liability litigation
- Field guide: illustrations depicting scientifically accurate images of biological specimens to accompany field guide species descriptions
- Graphic Design:
- Logo design
- Scientific/academic poster layout
- Data graphs, charts, or tables
- Animation: Short (1-2 min) 2D or 3D educational science animations
- Image Editing & Polishing: basic enhancement of photographs, medical or scientific images; color addition to B&W images
I'm always open to discussing new projects. For more information about how we can work together to solve your particular visual challenge, check out the Client Guide/FAQ page.
For project requests, questions about availability, or to discuss a project type not listed above, please visit the contact page and fill out a project inquiry form, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.